Feeling hungry for learning? We have just the thing for you.
Taking inspiration from the famous dish – Seekh Kebabs, we have started this series of learning bites with quick tips on a particular topic.
Enjoy reading the Business Etiquette Seekhle Kebab with your favorite chutney i.e. Action on the learning.
1. It is official communication – so keep the tone and words professional
2. Avoid Emoticons – maximum a smiley 😊 is ok
3. Check the status of the other person – Busy, Do not disturb, Away, or Available. Ping accordingly
4. If it is an urgent message – try to call if possible, otherwise, don’t wait for them to reply to your Hi. Send across the main message in the first 2 pings itself
5. Never post confidential information through a chat tool
Ever got pinged something awkward? Please do share your stories and experiences in the comments below.
Read more Seekhle Kebabs on: